Psalm 107:20 says, “He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” God wants you well and Jesus has come to bring wholeness to your body. We agree with you for His healing power to flow through your body and drive out every weakness, sickness, disease and infirmity. Jesus ‘took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses’ therefore it has no right to dwell in your body any longer in Jesus’ name.
THINGS GOD SAID ABOUT MY HEALING
1) God said, I am the Lord who heals you (Ex. 15:26).
2) My days shall be one hundred and twenty years (Gen. 6:3).
3) I shall be buried at a good old age. One hundred twenty is a good old age (Gen. 15:15).
4) I shall come to my grave in a full age like a sheaf of grain harvested at the proper time (Job 5:26 NLT).
5) When God sees the blood, He will pass over me and no plague, no virus shall come upon me to destroy me (Ex. 12:13).
6) The Lord will take sickness away from my midst and the number of my days He will fulfill (Ex. 23:25, 26).
7) God will not put any diseases on me but He will take all sickness and disease away from me (Deut. 7:15).
8) It is well with me and my days are multiplied and prolonged as the days of heaven upon the earth (Deut. 11:9,21).
9) God turned the curse into a blessing for me because He loves me (Deut. 23:5, Neh. 13:2).
10) Inflammation and virus are under the curse, Jesus has redeemed me from the curse (Deut. 28:22, Gal. 3:13).
11) The Lord has redeemed me from every sickness and every plague (Deut. 28:61, Gal. 3:13).
12) As my days are so shall my strength be (Deut. 33:25).
13) The Lord has ransomed me, my body shall become as healthy as a child’s, firm and youthful again (Job 33:24, 25).
14) I am like Moses who lived to an hundred and twenty years. My eyes shall not grow dim, nor my natural forces be abated, I am as strong as ever (Deut. 34:7).
15) He makes my feet like hinds feet, and sets me upon high places (2 Sam. 22:34).
16) The Lord has healed me and brought my soul up from the grave; He has kept me alive from going down into the pit (Ps. 30:1, 2).
17) The Lord gives me strength and blesses me with peace (Ps. 29:11).
18) The Lord preserves me and keeps me alive (Ps. 41:2).
19) God nurses the sick and restores them to health (Ps. 41:3 NLT).
20) Lord, be my healer! (Ps. 41:4).
21) The Lord is the health of my countenance and my God (Ps.43: 5).
22) No plague, no virus, no disease shall come near my dwelling (Ps. 91:10).
23) The Lord satisfies me with long, strong, and healthy life (Ps. 91:16).
24) He heals me of all diseases (Ps. 103:3).
25) The Lord sent His word and healed me and delivered me from destruction (Ps.107:20).
26) I shall live and not die to declare the works of God (Ps. 118:17).
27) The Lord heals my broken heart and binds up my wounds (Ps. 147:3).
28) Because I store God’s commands in my heart I will live many years and my life will be satisfying (Pro. 3:1,2).
29) Because I reverence the Lord and turn away from evil, I have healing for my body and strength for my bones and joints (Pro 3:8).
30) Wisdom offers me long life in her right hand and riches in her left (Prov 3:16).
31) Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her (Prov. 3:18).
32) The years of my life shall be many (Prov. 4:10).
33) The Lord brings health to all my flesh and strength to my bones and joints (Prov. 3:8).
34) As I listen, obey, and do what He says, I will have a long, good life (Prov. 4:10).
35) The Word of God is life to me; health and medicine to all my flesh (Prov. 4:22).
36) The memory of the righteous is blessed (Prov. 10:7).
37) My hope is not deferred so my heart is not sick. Restoration comes. (Prov. 13:12).
38) God’s good report makes my bones and joints healthy (Prov. 15:30 NJKV).
39) Pleasant words are sweet to my soul and health to my bones and joints (Prov.16:24).
40) The joy of the Lord is my strength (Neh. 8:10).
41) A merry heart does good like a medicine (Prov.17:22).
42) He makes my feet like hinds feet and sets me upon my high places (Ps. 18:33).
43) The eyes of the blind shall be opened (Is. 32:3).
44) The eyes of them that see shall not be dim (Isa. 35:5).
45) The ears of the deaf shall be unstopped (Isa. 32:3).
46) The ears of them that hear shall hearken (Isa. 35:5).
47) The tongue of the dumb shall sing. (Isa. 35:6; 32:4).
48) The tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly (Isa. 35:6; 32:4).
49) The lame man shall leap as a hart (Isa. 35:6).
50) The discipline of the Lord leads to health and allows me to live (Isa. 38:16).
51) The Lord is always ready to heal me (Isa. 38:20).
52) The Lord gives power to the faint and increases strength to them that have no might (Isa. 40:29).
53) The Lord renews my strength (Isa. 40:31).
54) The Lord strengthens and helps me (Isa. 41:10).
55) The Lord is my God throughout my lifetime and will deliver and care for me (Isa. 46:4).
56) He bore my sickness (Isa. 53:4).
57) He carried my pains (Isa. 53:4).
58) He was made sick for me (Isa. 53:10).
59) With His stripes I am healed (Isa. 53:5).
60) God has healed me (Isa. 57:19).
61) My light shall break forth as the morning and my health shall spring forth speedily (Isa. 58:8).
62) The Lord will restore health to me and He will heal me of my wounds (Jer. 30:17).
63) The Lord will bring health and a cure. He will cure me and will reveal the abundance of peace and truth (Jer. 33:6).
64) The Lord binds up that which was broken and strengthens that which is sick (Eze. 34:16).
65) The Lord causes breath to enter into me and I shall live (Eze. 37:5).
66) He has put His Spirit in me and I shall live (Eze. 37:14).
67) Wherever the rivers of God flow shall live. I shall be healed and every thing shall live where the river comes (Eze. 47:9)
68) Out of my inner being flows rivers of living water, Zoe life (Jn. 7:38).
69) Let the weak say I am strong (Joel 3:10).
70) As I seek the Lord, I shall live (Amos 5:4, 6).
71) He has arisen with healing in His wings (Mal. 4:2).
72) Whatever the sickness or disease, Jesus heals them all (Mt. 4:24).
73) Jesus answered the leper saying, I will, be thou clean (Mt. 8:3).
74) He cast out demons with a command and healed all the sick (Mt. 8:16).
75) Jesus said, I will come and heal you (Mt. 8:7).
76) Jesus took my infirmities (Mt. 8:17).
77) He bore my sickness and diseases (Mt. 8:17).
78) Those who are sick need a physician. Jesus is my great physician (Mt. 9:12, Ex.15:26).
79) Jesus gave His disciples authority to cast out evil spirits and to heal every kind of disease and illness (Mt. 10:1).
80) Jesus commanded His disciples to heal the sick (Mt. 10:8).
81) Jesus is moved with compassion toward the sick and heals them (Mt. 14:14).
82) Jesus healed all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Mt. 4:23).
83) According to my faith be it done unto me (Mt. 9:29).
84) Jesus has given me power and authority over all unclean spirits to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Mt. 10:1 & Lk. 9:1).
85) Jesus healed them all (Mt. 12:15 & Heb. 13:8).
86) As many as touch Jesus are made perfectly whole (Mt. 14:36).
87) Healing is the children’s bread and I am His child (Mt. 15:26).
88) Jesus healed the lame, the blind, and the crippled (Matt. 15:30).
89) Jesus said, nothing shall be impossible, only believe (Mt. 17:21).
90) Jesus said, daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over (Mk. 5:34).
91) The lame man obeyed Jesus, jumped up, grabbed his bed and walked through the stunned onlookers (Mk. 2:12).
92) Jesus makes the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak (Mk. 7:37).
93) If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes (Mk. 9:23; 10:27; 11:23, 24).
94) Jesus said to the blind man, Go, for your faith has healed you (Mk. 10:52).
95) Jesus said, you can pray for anything and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours (Mk. 11:24).
96) When hands are laid on me, I shall recover (Mk. 16:18).
97) The anointing heals the brokenhearted, delivers the captives, recovers sight to the blind, and sets at liberty those that are bruised (Lk. 4:18; Isa. 10:27; 61:1).
98) No matter what diseases were brought to Jesus, He healed every one of them (Lk. 4:49).
99) Healing power went out from Jesus and healed everyone (Lk. 6:19).
100) Jesus cured many people of their diseases and evil spirits, and restored sight to the blind (Lk. 7:21).
101) Jesus said, daughter your faith has made you well (Lk. 8:48).
102) Don’t be afraid. Just have faith and you’ll be healed (Lk. 8:50).
103) Jesus heals all those who have need of healing (Lk. 9:11).
104) Jesus rebuked the evil spirit and healed them (Lk. 8:42).
105) Jesus has not come to destroy men’s lives but to save and heal them (Lk. 9:55).
106) Jesus gave me authority over all the enemy’s power and nothing shall by any means hurt me (Lk.10:19).
107) Jesus cast out a demon from a man who couldn’t speak and when the demon left, the man could speak (Lk. 11:14).
108) Jesus said, You are healed of your sickness (Lk. 13:12).
109) Sickness is satanic bondage and as a child of God, I ought to be loosed today (Lk. 13:16, II Cor. 6:2).
110) Jesus touched the sick and healed them (Lk. 14:4).
111) Jesus said, receive your sight! Your faith has healed you (Lk. 18:42).
112) In Jesus is life (Jn. 1:4).
113) Instantly, the lame man was healed (Jn. 5:9).
114) Huge crowds followed Jesus because He healed the sick (Jn. 6:2).
115) Jesus is the bread of life. He gives me life (Jn. 6:33, 35).
116) The words He speaks are spirit and life (Jn. 6:63).
117) Jesus said, I entered the world to give sight to the blind. I was blind but now I see (Jn. 9:25, 39).
118) Jesus has come that I might have life and that I might have it more abundantly, to the fullest, until it overflows (Jn. 10:10).
119) Jesus is the resurrection and the life (Jn. 11:25).
120) If I ask anything in Jesus name, He will do it (Jn. 14:14).
121) Faith in Jesus name makes me strong and gives me perfect soundness (Acts 3:16).
122) Jesus stretched forth His hand to heal (Acts 4:30).
123) Jesus Christ makes me whole (Acts 9:34).
124) Jesus went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).
125) The power of God causes diseases to depart from me (Acts 19:12).
126) The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death (Rom. 8:2).
127) The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead now lives in me and that Spirit quickens and makes alive my mortal body (Rom. 8:11).
128) My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I glorify Him in my body (I Cor. 6:19, 20).
129) Because I rightly discern the Lord’s body which was broken for me, I judge myself so I won’t be judged. I won’t be weak, sickly or die prematurely (I Cor. 11:29-31).
130) The Lord has set gifts of healing in His body (I Cor. 12:9).
131) Jesus life is manifest in my mortal flesh (II Cor. 4:10, 11).
132) He has delivered me from death, He does deliver me, and He will yet deliver me (II Cor. 1:10).
133) Jesus has given me His name to put all things under my feet (Eph. 1:21, 22).
134) Jesus wants it to be well with me and to live long on the earth (Eph. 6:3).
135) I have been delivered from the authority of darkness and I have been transferred into the kingdom of God’s Son (Col. 1:13).
136) Jesus delivers me from every evil work (II Tim. 4:18).
137) Jesus has tasted death for me. He has destroyed the devil who had the power of death. He has delivered me from the fear of death and bondage (He. 2:9, 14, 15).
138) Jesus washes my body with pure water of the Word (Heb. 10:22; Eph. 5:26).
139) Lift up the weak hands and the feeble knees. Don’t let that which is lame be turned aside but rather let God heal it (Heb. 12:12, 13).
140) The elders anoint me and pray in Jesus name and He will raise me up (Jas. 5:14,15).
141) When I pray for others, I will be healed (Jas. 5:16).
142) By the stripes of Jesus I was healed (I Pet. 2:24).
143) God’s Divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness through the knowledge of Him (II Pet. 1:3).
144) I am the God begotten and the God protected. The evil one cannot lay a hand on me (1 John 5:4 M).
145) Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers (3 Jn. 2).
146) Whosoever will, come and take of the water of life freely (Rev. 22:17).
2021 will be a year of restoration of ALL things in my life! Be it done to me according to Your Word…